Monday, March 25, 2013

As we go...

[A Prayer for Health, Vibrancy, and Abundance]

Sweet Father...

We are learning to live into your promises, bringing the benefits of your promises and making them our functioning reality.  We make them our HOME.

And you are multiplying our days and the days of our children, as the days of HEAVEN UPON THE EARTH.  Brightness and boldness abounding everyday more.  We thank you.

Because Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant, He is able also to save me completely,  perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity since I have come to God through Him, and since He is always living to MAKE BLESSING HAPPEN...here in the present...As well as in the future or in eternity...BODY, SOUL, AND SPIRIT.

Thank you for renewing my strength, and for teaching me to fly, and for helping me to run WITHOUT WEARINESS, and to walk and never. give. up.

You have brought me health and cure.  You have cured me, with revelation of abundant peace and living truth.

My light breaks forth like the morning, and my health springs forth speedily; and Christ goes constantly before me; and His pure glory covers all.

Thank you that physical wholeness is a part of the finished work of grace, contained within salvation, paid for at the same time with the same healing blood.

Jesus, you are my REJOICING, you never fail, and on your Word and with a faith-gifted-and-knowing heart, I have healing just as I have salvation.

You have beautiful thoughts about me...And beautiful plans...For a beautiful life...  Right now and always living in peace, health, and prosperity.

No comments: